MRC partners with leading economic development agencies, consultants and strategists to offer local manufacturers world-class assistance – bypassing the typical barriers to entry. Our goal is to connect companies in MRC’s service area (the Lehigh Valley and beyond) with the best help that their budget permits.
Lehigh UniversityA premier residential research university, ranked in the nation’s top tier of schools each year.
- PennTAPEngaging, guiding and empowering businesses and organizations throughout the Commonwealth and beyond.
- Greater Reading Chamber of CommerceThe business voice of Greater Reading and a catalyst for a vibrant, growing community.
- Pennsylvania DCEDThe Department of Community & Economic Development is responsible for fostering opportunities for businesses to succeed and thrive.
- Penn State UniversityPenn State is a multicampus public research university dedicated to improving the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
- Lehigh Carbon Community CollegeA two-year community college, LCCC is a valuable part of the Lehigh Valley’s education ecosystem.
- Iacocca InstituteBased at Lehigh University, the Iacocca Institute provides innovative leadership, applied management and cross-cultural learning experiences.
- Kutztown UniversityKutztown University is a public university located in Kutztown, Pennslvania.
- MATAACThe MidAtlantic Trade Adjustment Assistance Center has been charted by the Economic Development Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Reading Area Community CollegeReading Area Community College is a public community college serving the greater Reading area and Berks County.